Sunday, September 20, 2009

I approve: Mare fragrance by Beth Terry



I have been meaning to blog about this perfume for a while. I was in Boston in May for a conference and wandered into the South End one day. First, I found the most amazing cafe: SOUTH END BUTTERY. Then after I finished my latte, my chicken curry wrap, and admired the beautiful cupcakes behind the case, I walked outside around the cafe's sidewalk tables with Ralph Lauren (very "Boston") dressed gay men with little dogs, and wandered next door to HUDSON. I died and went to heaven. This home design store was the stylish, hip, eclectic home I always wanted.
Since I couldn't buy everything, I decided that I have to get something. The one thing I had to have was the Beth Terry Mare fragrance that lingered throughout the store. It has oceany notes of sea salt, avocado, and ginger lily. Check out the other SCENTS: I might start a mini collection because they are so intoxicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails