Sunday, December 6, 2009

Backyard Discovery: Triskele's




Photo: triskelesrestaurant.com, me, onmilwaukee.com

I have had this restaurant on my "To Do" list for quite some time after I heard about it from the people at Sugar Maple. Sugar Maple serves their soups at the bar (don't judge until you taste it, because if you do, you'll end up hunting down this Triskele's place, too). And a hunt it was. This place is hidden in the underbelly of Walker's Point. Check our their website here and pay attention to their weird business hours.

Here's what I had:
- Wood Roasted Portobello Sandwich with Fresh Mozzarella, Grilled Tomato, and Pesto Mayonnaise
- White Bean, Rosemary, and Pancetta soup
- Caramelized Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts with Parmesan Roasted Potatoes, Toasted Almonds and Brown Butter

I was already eyeing up the menu for our next trip (House Made Chicken-Fennel Sausage &
Mustard Gnocchi with Tarragon-Shallot Cream, please).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails