Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I want: an indoor lemon tree



Has anyone ever grown one of these before? I have found a lot of articles online saying that it's "not that hard". I would love to have one in my dining room to help brighten the midwinter dreariness. Then I could have fresh lemon slices in my ice water, give lemons as hostess gifts, and then in the summer, put it out in our back patio. I hope they're not hard to grow, because I have already made a lot of plans revolving around this little tree.

Here are the Meyer lemon tree growing tips I found:
Got Lemons? It’s Easy to Grow Your Own Tree by TallCloverFarm
Grow a Dwarf Meyer Lemon Tree in a Container from ApartmentTherapy

2 comments:

  1. I just started a teeny garden on my upstairs balcony. I live in St. Louis, which has crazy unpredictable weather and lots of gross humidity over the summer. An indoor lemon tree sounds perfect :) I want to go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a lime girl myself. Looks like it's still doable though

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails