Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cheap Thrills: IKEA Tekla towels


Photo: IKEA, Apartment Therapy, Metaphore

On my last IKEA trip, I picked up a short stack of these Tekla kitchen towels because they were only $0.49 each and I needed some better looking towels. Since I've had them, I use them for a million more uses than I had thought. I fold or roll them into napkins, fold them and line bread baskets, lay them on the coffee table for a placemat, use them to cushion vegetables in the fridge. They aren't real thick, but they are absorbent and do get the job done as far as drying dishes or cleaning up spills. And for $0.49, I'll just use two if I need to. They're already on my list for the next IKEA trip.

2 comments:

  1. i spotted those on my last trip to ikea too...they're fantastic! I might have to pick up a stack after my spending haitus is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been keeping up with your spending hiatus on your blog! I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails