Friday, May 20, 2011

Backyard Discovery: Food Truck Friday


It's Friday! More specifically, Food Truck Friday. A bunch of food trucks serving everything from frites to korean tacos park at Cathedral Square on Friday afternoons. It's delicious. I had the korean bbq tacos. Sorry, those were eaten so fast that no photographic evidence was obtained. Then me and my friend Casey (who is lucky enough to work directly across the street from such an fun event) hopped across the street to Classy Girl Cupcakes. I'll do a post on that one next week:) So, all in all, it was a great Friday!



so here's the deets......

Food Trucks found
- Tigerbite korean style tacos, eggrolls, and sweet potato frites
- Haute Taco mexican tacos (even vegetarian!), guacamole, chorizo quesadillas
- Fast Foodie global tacos (greek, jamaican, italian, thai, etc), belgian frites
- Satellite Crepes sweet crepes (chocolate, nutella, etc) and savory crepes (basil, tomato, cheese, truffle oil)
- Street-Za Pizza by the slice!
- Pita Brothers Pitas served from a cool electric hybrid vehicle
- Ofelia's taco bar
- Cousins Subs sure, you can come along, too

Where am I going?
Cathedral square: NS between wells and kilbourn and EW between Jackson and Jefferson

When? I'm hungry.
11am-3pm, Fridays during the summer.

6 comments:

  1. What? I was not aware of this! I know where I'll be going for lunch next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not aware of this either! OMG! Usually we take our lunches down to South Shore park and lounge and eat out there during the summer. I just emailed my friend at the office and told her we have a new thing to do on Fridays!
    Thank you sooooo much for this information! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, yes and yes! Thanks for sharing! I'll be checking that out VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. I def need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I just moved back to MKE and am super excited about the food trucks!

    http://www.underthecottonwood.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled on your blog by accident. You do a great job pointing out the awesomeness of MKE that it seems only we who live here seem to understand!

    Definite add to my feed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails