Friday, May 20, 2011
Backyard Discovery: Food Truck Friday
It's Friday! More specifically, Food Truck Friday. A bunch of food trucks serving everything from frites to korean tacos park at Cathedral Square on Friday afternoons. It's delicious. I had the korean bbq tacos. Sorry, those were eaten so fast that no photographic evidence was obtained. Then me and my friend Casey (who is lucky enough to work directly across the street from such an fun event) hopped across the street to Classy Girl Cupcakes. I'll do a post on that one next week:) So, all in all, it was a great Friday!
so here's the deets......
Food Trucks found
- Tigerbite korean style tacos, eggrolls, and sweet potato frites
- Haute Taco mexican tacos (even vegetarian!), guacamole, chorizo quesadillas
- Fast Foodie global tacos (greek, jamaican, italian, thai, etc), belgian frites
- Satellite Crepes sweet crepes (chocolate, nutella, etc) and savory crepes (basil, tomato, cheese, truffle oil)
- Street-Za Pizza by the slice!
- Pita Brothers Pitas served from a cool electric hybrid vehicle
- Ofelia's taco bar
- Cousins Subs sure, you can come along, too
Where am I going?
Cathedral square: NS between wells and kilbourn and EW between Jackson and Jefferson
When? I'm hungry.
11am-3pm, Fridays during the summer.