Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Songs of 2011

top ten 2011 by sara yaeggi on Grooveshark

I'll be posting my Top Ten Albums of the year tonight at the Top Ten Party, but for now I'll leave you with my Top Ten Songs of the year. (I still need some more time to whittle down the album list before the big reveal - too much good music this year). Are you coming to the Top Ten Party??? There's going to be a lot of people and I can't wait to meet some new friends and fellow music nerds.

The Annual Top Ten Party is TONIGHT at Club Garibaldi from 8-11pm. Bring your lists, drink some Louie's Demise, and let's talk shop. Read the Journal Sentinel article with all the details HERE. And/Or visit the official website http://top10albumsoftheyear.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails