Monday, May 21, 2012

Flea Market Finds



There were so many great finds at the flea market yesterday that I just had to show you guys. There were a lot of great industrial chic items like lights, stools, and storage bins. I don't know what I would do with them but there were two ediphone dictation machines. They'd probably make a good conversation piece if you had the room. The Elvis needlepoint pillow made me laugh. I could just imagine my husband's face if I brought that home. And I love the color of jadeite. Sometimes it's hit or miss, but yesterday there was lots of good, fairly priced jadeite. Lastly, there was a hand carved glove box with red gerberas on it- it was beautiful. I hope these items all found happy homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails