Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Style: Leggings!





Havana Sweat Coat from Anthropologie, Black leggings from JCrew, Kady Boots from Target

I wore this outfit yesterday as we made the rounds to three different houses/meals for Thanksgiving. The sweater was nice and warm so I didn't need to wear a coat (and forget the coat at someone's house). You can bundle it up like above, or open a few of the buttons and show off the burnt cranberry interior. The boots were only $30 at Target and go great with a lot of my clothes. I had the most comfortable time in these leggings. Seriously, I think I'm going to try to pull this look off at Christmas, too.

Maybe an outfit like this? The belts are all thrift store finds that have been layered together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails