Monday, November 22, 2010

Fine Line Magazine {Launch Party}


Last Friday, I popped into Studio Deep End for the Fine Line magazine launch party. I showed my support and picked up a print copy ($10) to take home. It has a sharp embossed cover and is filled with "gallery art" prints nice enough to frame. It's not only nice to see something this high-quality coming out of Milwaukee, but also to see that magazine print is not completely dead. I like that it's morphing into a niche product. 99 percent of the magazines I get, I could better use as digital copies, but 1 percent are artfully put together compositions and worthy enough to be placed on a bookshelf.

Read more about Fine Line:
Journal Sentinel article.
Milwaukee AV Club article.
Third Coast Digest article.
OnMilwaukee article.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails