Monday, November 15, 2010

I want to go to there: Copenhagen with the Botwins

Tonight is the season 6 finale of Weeds, the show I once enthusiastically loved and now patiently tolerate until the awesomeness returns. Hopefully tonight will be the night with their hairbreadth escape to Copenhagen. The show has seemed like a never ending road trip from California to Mexico to Seattle to Montana and now Dearborn, Michigan. But, if they end up in a beautiful city like Copenhagen, I think I could tolerate that. I wouldn't mind seeing more of that great city. Here are a few highlights and photos of Copenhagen. I totally want to go to there (especially if there's popcorn on the plane).


The Royal Cafe



Copenhagen Street Style


Amager Torv

And a few guides from:
Design*Sponge
New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails