Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Curry Cauliflower Soup

I stopped by Alterra on Humboldt for a late lunch today and had the most amazing soup, Curry Cauliflower. I think Alterra needs to make a cookbook.

While I'm waiting for that, I'll maybe try one of these Curry Cauliflower Soup recipes:

- Curry Cauliflower Soup via Whole Foods Market

- Curried Cauliflower Soup via bon appetit

- Cauliflower Bisque via New York Times

- Curried Cauliflower Soup via Martha Stewart

I ate my soup too fast to photograph it, so here's a photo from flickr.

john december

2 comments:

  1. i agree re: Alterra and making a cookbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Alterra DOES need a cookbook. I've been slowly savoring their baked oatmeal lately, trying to get the ingredients right in my mind to try and make it at home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails