Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Design*Sponge Book out soon

Design Sponge at Home (Official Book Trailer) from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.



I have started my birthday wish list early now that Design*Sponge at Home book is now available for pre-order. It hits shelves this September and looks great - lots of home tours, projects, and eye candy all in what looks like a 2 1/2 inch thick hardcover book! Design*Sponge is one of my regular reads and one of the main inspirations for starting my own blog. From reading Grace's blog, I realized that there is a whole world of wonderful art, design, projects, spaces and people out there. And working with Grace for the Design*Sponge Milwaukee City Guide was such an even bigger pleasure. Traffic from her site really made my blog grow and gave me motivation to keep posting and keep blogging. So thank you, Grace, and I cannot wait to sit down and read your labor of love, "Design*Sponge at Home".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails