Monday, October 29, 2012

Listening to: Cat Power



Friends and I are going to see
Cat Power at Turner Hall tonight. I'm pretty excited. Not only have I been wanting to see her for a while, but I'll be joined by my two friends with small babies at home. I sometimes complain that I have no time, but I really wouldn't have any time if I had kids at home. Even if we make time, it still gets hard to meet out - 'I have a test this week', 'the littlest is sick', 'everyone's tired', 'sorry, already busy that night'. There's a natural falling off the face of the earth after having a baby so when the babies are old enough to be without mom for a few hours - the excitement gets quadrupled and then magnified by ten. Dinner AND a concert? It's like Christmas. Welcome back gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails