Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Backyard discovery: Front Room Photography


I stopped in to scope out Front Room Photography today. It's a really nice space, one of those old Bayview buildings with a tin ceiling and crown molding. They had large canvas photos over the exposed brick wall and nice leather lounge furniture off to the side. I had come to talk about wedding photography (I was a little apprehensive-I was afraid they would be too expensive). They were a little expensive, but not as bad as I thought. I think I can make out only spending $3000 for a wedding day. Thank God! I got a really good feeling about them; very down to earth, modern yet comfortable. It's so great to have wonderful and creative people in Milwaukee. I was worried I'd have to search Chicago.

Check out one of my favorite photos:

I really like that it's not just wedding photography.


The buzz on NPR and NY Times (see article here) is that I should really be disclosing stuff that "I Like". So, for the record, I'm not getting free photos from Front Room. I WISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails