Monday, October 5, 2009

Rocker Style: Cellist from Seawolf

I wanted to post an update after the Sea Wolf show I went to last week. The show was very good, not as packed as I thought it would be. BUT, what REALLY impressed me was the cellist's outfit. It was a tweed dress jacket with belt, jet black tights, a brownish/red beret, and silver shimmery mary janes. I felt like the Sartorialist for rock 'n roll because I cared more about her outfit than I did for the show.
Here's a photo of her (sorry for the iphone quality);


I think this was the jacket she was wearing:

Blustery Days Dress Jacket from Anthropologie


Russki Slouchy Hat from Knittles

The Sea Wolf album came out September 22nd and I'm enjoying it. One of the more better new albums out this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails