Monday, October 5, 2009

I like: NY Times Article-ON THE TIP OF CREATIVE TONGUES


I subscribed to the weekend subscription of the NY Times a few weeks ago. I have been anxiously waiting for the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday papers, but I never saw them last weekend. Then, I went outside to pick up those pesky little penny saver papers that always litter our walkway and front steps. OH! It was actually the NY Times. I missed the whole weekend just piling up outside our house. I guess I thought it would look bigger.

Anyways, here's an article from Friday's Style Section about the current use of the word "curator". It was a very interesting cultural piece about how people basically look to others with good taste to create their own taste. Basically, a curator is now seen as the "go-to-person" to find the "best of the best". A lot more than just museums organizing, I guess. So, read it here: NY Times Article-ON THE TIP OF CREATIVE TONGUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails