Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shopping List: Birthday #27



Yep, it's my birthday month. For the past few years, I have been asked to make a list of what I want. It's so hard to guess what someone wants. And it seems to get worse as someone ages. I think for the higher the birthday number, the harder it is to shop for that person. Sure, there's always the go-to gift card option, but it's really hard to crank out a really creative gift year after year. So, for anyone in the birthday gift market right now, here are some good ideas for let's say a 27 year-old gal living in Milwaukee. So, sit back as I drop some obvious hints to my husband as to what I would really, really like this year.


The List

H20 plus aquatics shampoo, $14, and conditioner, $16.

Roost Ceramic Farmer's Market Baskets, $13-25.

Widu small ash wide tooth comb, $16.

Rhodia paper treasure box, $21.

Boden leopard flats, $138.

Thomas Paul tea kettle print tea towel, $20.

Kate Spade Big Apple Remy Wallet, $125.

Bust magazine subscription, $15.

Milwaukee magazine subscription, $19.

La Mer watch, $135.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails