Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Out to Lunch: Jing's Lunch Buffet


If you're looking for a good downtown lunch spot, Jing's Chinese restaurant in the Third Ward has an amazing lunch buffet. Jing's is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Milwaukee. It might be because their dishes, mostly from the Hunan province, are a little lighter and fresher than what I'm used to getting. Or it's because their crab rangoons are out of this world. I can easily be bought and sold with crab rangoons. Either way, Jing's is definitely worth checking out and their lunch buffet has a great sampling of their best dishes. I had (of course, crab rangoons) Ginger chicken with green onions, twice cooked pork, hot and sour soup, and a pork dumpling.
Jing's Lunch Buffet
Tuesday - Friday
11:30-1pm
$8 per person

4 comments:

  1. Always got Jing's (could justify the slightly pricy dinner prices as long as I walked to pick it up) but never tried the buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree! We go there every so often for work outings. Their crab rangoons are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I miss being able to walk over here for lunch buffet during school. Whole heartedly agree about the crab rangoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to see this - I worked in the Marshall Building but never tried Jings for some reason. I still haven't found a "go to" Chinese Restaurant here, so I'm going to make this my next spot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails