Sunday, February 26, 2012

A girl with a sense of humor



1. Heart tunic. I like this cutesy take on the regular polka dot.
2. Tortoise glasses. I just got these Warby Parker glasses last week and really, really like them. My nerdy quotient just tripled.
3. Bag of Tricks tote. I can't wait to see one of the moms at the pediatric clinic walk in with one of these.
4. chiffon hair clips. Girly, yes. But I think I could rock these in black with a wispy updo.
5. yellow taxi mittens. Milwaukee is a city with sporadic cab service so we need all the help we can get flagging down cabbies.
6. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling. I just finished reading this for book club. Laughed. Out. Loud. (therefore, best read at home alone)
7. Seinfeld hair iPhone case. A subtle homage to Kramer, Elaine, George, and Jerry.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails