Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School: 2011 Picks



J.Crew shirt dress, Calf hair headband, Nars Multiple in Maldives, Michael Kors rose gold watch, Suede bootie, Silence & Noise pencil skirt, Warby Parker Reece glasses


I finally went back to school shopping last week and picked up a few must-have staples for the impending cooler weather (I know, curses!). I must say, the outlet malls are a godsend for anyone on a budget, in graduate school, or just trying to save a little. I hit up the Kenosha outlet mall, just 45 minutes south of Milwaukee. I'm really into field jackets, jewel tones, leopard calf hair, and greyish suede this year. What about you?

Last week I had a birthday, relatives in from out of town and I've been working 10 hour days almost every day. Hence the lack of posts. But I promise I'll be better this week. I have some good stuff planned for this week.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails