Monday, August 29, 2011

Really Into: Air Plants


I popped into the Anaba Tea Room and Garden Store and fell in love with these little air plants. And they were only $1.50 each. They just need a good soak of water once a week and some indirect light. Even horticulturally challenged people like myself might be able to handle this one.

The Garden Room
2107 E. Capitol Dr. Shorewood, WI
(414) 963-1657
HOURS
Tues 10-5, Wed-Sat 10-9, Sun 10-4
Closed Mondays







Here is a great hanging vase from mudpuppy for displaying your airplants. I have a similar glass vase hanging in my kitchen that would be perfect for this. I just remember to take them out and water them.

1 comment:

  1. air plants are so cool.. we have one in our apt and we keep it in the bathroom so it gets watered daily via the steam from the shower. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails