Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Stylish Traveller...



1. Zip Pouch, 2. Karat Hardsided Luggage, 3. Luggage Tag, 4. Ray Ban Aviators


When we were leaving for the airport a few weeks ago, I said to my husband, "I get restless if I don't fly every six months or so". Yes, this was the yuppiest thing I have ever said. In my defense, it was 4am. But, I will admit to my love of flying. I love the early mornings, the security lines, the small seats and carryon luggage. My travel essentials are far less glamourous than what is shown above, but if I can someday own up to my yuppiest of statements above, then I just may someday own these, too.



1 comment:

  1. yah!! i love going on trips...we've got two planned for september and i cant wait to start packing. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails