Friday, September 23, 2011

Top 5: Milwaukee Film Fest Picks

I'm all excited. The Milwaukee Film Fest, one of my favorite events, is here! I plan to sneak out this afternoon in between study breaks to see one of these, but I haven't quite decided which one. A fantastical erotic and exotic Hungarian number called Bibliothèque Pascal? or the life and times of Serge Gainsbourg a la Jane Birkin? The globetrotting romance Here, with sweeping Armenian backgrounds? I could really learn something with The Last Mountain, but I am a sucker for a good Indian film like Mumbai Diaries. See the dilemma? So many good choices at this year's festival. Poor Pharmacology 413, it looks like you have some stiff competition for my attention today.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails