Monday, September 19, 2011

The Weekend


This past weekend we walked over to Humboldt Park to catch part of Global Union before going to Bay View Bash. We went to see Bomba Estereo, an electro-indie band from Bogota, Columbia. I must say, it was perfect for an outdoor chillfest like Global Union. The weather was nice so we sat and hung out on the grassy hill for a while.

Check them out.......


In other news, our garden is overflowing with tomatoes. I've been eating them almost everyday but fast approaching my limit. Any tomato recipes I should try? I've been making caprese salad and putting them diced into couscous, etc.


I'm off to class in Chicago. Working and doing school is really sucking up my free time (not shocking), but I hope to keep posting a few times a week. Anyone want to guest post????

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails