Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gettin' down with down.

top to bottom: Tahari Caroline down parka, Betsey Johnson down quilted coat, North Face Metropolis Parka

For Cyber Monday, I spent most of the evening surfing around for a good deal on a versatile down parka - these 3 really caught my eye. Because if Snowmageddon happens, I want to be ready. It took about 3 hours of indecision to get me to click the buy button on the Tahari coat at top, but I did it. So now I'll be ready for winter.....on December 27th......because it's backordered. Rats!

4 comments:

  1. #1 was a good choice. Caught my eye right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, watch and see. Now we'll have another totally mild winter :(
    I love your pick. The collar is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister-in-law has a similar version from Kohls (J-Los brand). We aren't fans of Kohls, but this jacket is seriously killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/womens-jackets-vests-filter-category-insulated/womens-arctic-parka.html I got this jacket during the middle of summer, on a 105 degree day, for $98 - tax included. Thank god for the North Face outlet and friends and family discounts. Best purchase this year, it's incredible and lets absolutely no wind through. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails