Friday, January 15, 2010

Daily Fix: Fancy hand soap

I talked about having that Savon de Marseilles soap in my post yesterday. I should admit that I love soap.....too much. I come home with bars of soap from farmer's markets and bottles of soap from Sendiks as if I intend to wash my hands 10,000 a day. No, I don't have OCD--I'm a nurse.

Here are some of my favorites:




1. The Thymes Apricot Quince Hand Wash and Hand lotion sink caddy 2. Method Green Tea & Aloe Hand Wash 3. Lather Rosemary & Peppermint bar soap 4. Dr. Bronner's Lavender Pure-Castille Soap 5. Murchison-Hume Superlative Liquid Hand Soap in Juniperberry 6. Savon de Marseille Olive Oil bar soap

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the beer soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitro pretty Aloe Hand Wash that cares as it gently cleanses. e've rounded up the very best for blitzing impurities, from freshly scented to super gentle mild hand wash.A hand wash that not only cleans your hands, but helps to add a hint of moisture as well. A special blend of herbs that gently removes dirt impurities while- Honey maintaining your skin's natural moisture balance. Aloe, a natural cleanser & cooling refreshes hands. Lemon rejuvenates by its pleasant note. Aloe Hand Wash

    Neem & Tulsi- The exceptional properties of Neem & Tulsi can be summarized as anti-septic and anti inflammatory, and they facilitate wound healing.That helps to keep bacteria away from you. Lemongrass essential oil helps to cure cellulite, fungal infections. it serves as an efficient deodorant without any side effects. which gives pleasant feel to you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails