Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nigella Lawson's Triple Chocolate Brownies



I have been craving chocolate brownies all day today, so when I got home I searched the internet for the best brownie recipe I could find. Nigella Lawson's brownie recipe seems to have a lot of fans. The picture of above is from firefly64 on flickr; she loved them so much she took pictures of them! They look a bit fudgey but still have that one flaky layer on the top (my fav). If you love the brownie edges, get one of these pans. I'm a little diffident in my baking skills; and for others like me, here are Martha's tips for perfect brownies--You're welcome!

1 comment:

  1. i can't remember where i found it, but i once stumbled upon a delicious brownie recipe that included, among the many expected ingredients, CHILI POWDER! yum nummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails