Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution Week: get cookin'

2009 was perpetually busy and somehow I had forgotten that I have a kitchen and that I know how to cook. This year, I hope to actually make some of those recipes I had ear-marked and filed away for later. I will be cooking a real dinner (frozen pizza doesn't count) at home more often starting today. Tonight I made Turkey Sloppy Janes from the Hungry Girl Cookbook. I love to page through cookbooks looking for good recipes and I wanted to share the Real Simple recipes that I can't wait to try. I hope they inspire you to do some cooking, too.



Lasagna style baked ziti



Pan-seared lemon sole



Pan-roasted chicken with lemon garlic green beans



Cauliflower and ham gratin



Skirt steak with pepitas sauce in warm tortillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails