Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend: Lonny, Top 10 list, a garage sale and a bloody mary on top

I'm excited to get the weekend rolling because there is sure a lot of good stuff going on in the neighborhood.


The second issue of Lonny Magazine is now online! I browsed through it today as fast as I could because I couldn't stand the suspense. Over the weekend, I'm going to sit down and read the articles and dog-ear some decorating ideas. Go take a look! Go, Go, Go!

I'm going to finish up with some odds 'n ends on my Gift List at the Urban Garage Sale. It's tomorrow from 10:30-5:30 pm at Turner Hall Ballroom. Design Within Reach will be there? With discounted stuff? Hot damn. On a side note, our wedding reception will be at Turner Hall Ballroom next summer, so I'll take advantage of the daylit room and make some notes in between shopping.


My Top Ten Albums of 2009 List is almost finished. I should be posting that next week on this blog and on the Letters Home from Camp blog. Matt at Letters Home from Camp will be hosting the 7th Annual Top Ten Party on Dec. 27th at Trocadero. Check out the Shepherd Express write-up here.



If time allows, I'm going to try to hit up the Bloody Brunch at Stack'd bar on Sunday from 11am-2pm. It looks like a super good time AND proceeds will benefit the Blood Center and Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation. I'm all about that kind of charity stuff.







Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails