Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The window seat



I've been running on all four cylinders for the last couple weeks (hence the light postings). Clinicals for graduate school have started. Work hours were extended. And we just got back from Salt Lake City for a family wedding. And an allergy-induced sinus cold is in full swing. This blog has always been my outlet for the harried nature of my real life. Posting about shoes and pretty pictures was a good balance. Well, I've started doing that same thing in my real life. We got on the plane back home and I was so, very, tired - not many things are pretty about 5:30am. But looking out the window at the mountains, the clouds and enjoying the beautiful view was a nice way to put some balance back into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails