Monday, August 30, 2010

Style: In the clear


The clear plastic trend is pretty hot right now. I'm starting to see a few of these things around Milwaukee. Are you seeing it, too?
I like the subtle modern edge it gives things. Check out the clear stuff at Anthropologie (I love the clear drawer handles).

1. Selima Optique for Jcrew clear glasses 2. Kartell Louis Ghost Chair 3. Urban Outfitters clear umbrella 4. Alexis Bittar lucite hinge bracelet 5. PRISM rectangle frame eyeglasses 6. Prada thong sandals 7. La Mer Carpe Diem watch

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE the Carpe Diem watch. Thanks for sharing! I might just have to order one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Carpe Diem watch for my birthday last month......and I LOVE it! And I'm finally on time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails