Sunday, March 20, 2011

MARCH MADNESS: Marquette Style

Marquette is headed to the Sweet Sixteen! It was a great game last night. My head began to have joyous flashbacks to 2003 when I watched Johnson-Odom nail a 3-pointer with a minute to go. I may not have shown my blue and gold colors as much as I should this season, but there's still plenty o' time to ring out ahoya with an m-u-rah-rah. Well, us Alumni will probably skip the face paint. Ok, I have to go and dig out my photos from the Final Four now.


Men's Stripe Tie, MU Nike Hat, Yellow Nail Lacquer, Gold basketball Charm, Sweet 16 t-shirt, Navy suede flats, Sapphire stud earrings, Yellow wallet

1 comment:

  1. HORRAY!! go marquette! so happy they made it to the sweet 16! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails