Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wedding update: the final countdown



2 days to go! Needless to say my life is consumed with list-making and checking-off lists. Everything looks like it's going well so far- programs and menus printed, table cards set, photographer ready, hair stylist scheduled, dress at the seamstress, shoes bought (and they fit), emergency kit stocked, flowers on their way, catering settled, beer kegs ordered, limo scheduled, hotel rooms booked, slideshow work in progress, music playlists saved, marriage license picked up, rings in the safe, cake paid for, spa day on Friday, bridesmaids getting along, groom not nervous. That sums up the majority of it.

I'm realllllly looking forward to spa day. I can't wait to just relax and unwind and hang out with my bridesmaids. I even have my nail polish all picked out. OK, so peace out readers. I'll be sure to post a little on my spa day......but we'll see how much I get to blog after the wedding. We leave on the 13th for Rome. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. happy wedding! hope you have a great day. and buon viaggio! Roma e la citta di amore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hope you had a great wedding day!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails