Sunday, September 26, 2010

Desperate Housewives Style: Eva Longoria Parker's closet

Oh, I have waited for this night for months! It's the season premiere of Desperate Housewives Season 7 (maybe the last)! I do love my girly shows. I have a feeling things will wrap around full circle this season--especially with the return of Paul Young. Given Paul's creepstore past and Andrew's impending confession of Mrs. Solis' murder, redemption seems to be heavy on the docket this season. I just hope Gaby is ready with a few snappy remarks to keep things funny.


About that Gaby, and my obsession with "The Housewives". I am all about admiring them on-screen and off-screen (I even buy Mott's because of Marcia Cross, geeesh! This photo shoot of Eva Longoria Parker's closet was featured in the March '08 issue of InStyle. In the article she says she still wears Uggs-knockoffs and shops the sales. A girl after my own heart, I must say.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails