Friday, September 17, 2010

Reading: New Books by Comedians

I started reading an advance copy of Mike Birbiglia's new book a little while ago. Haven't finished it yet, but so far it is hilarious! When I went to search for my next book to read, I saw that there are a bunch of other comedian-authored books coming down the pike. Along with the book, many of them are touring and will making a stop in Milwaukee. Note of advice: bring kleenex, I laughed so hard I cried at Jim Gaffigan.



Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler (out now). At the Milwaukee Theater on November 5th.

Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary by David Sedaris (out September 28th). See him at the Riverside on October 23rd.

Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People by Amy Sedaris (out November 2nd). 'Strangers With Candy' fans rejoice; she'll be at Turner Hall on November 21st.

Sleep Walk With Me: and Other Painfully True Stories by Mike Birbiglia. Out October 12th. He'll be in Milwaukee on November 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails