Monday, November 21, 2011

All the pretty napkins



1. Birch napkins by Oh, Little Rabbit
2. EAT. napkin by Emersonmade
3. Wine ring cocktail napkins by Avril Loreti
4. Ice printed napkin from West Elm
5. Artichoke paper napkins from Anthropologie




I'm off to Michael's right now to attempt the above project from Design Sponge shown on the Martha Stewart Show. Instead of place mats, I'll be doing this project on small appetizer napkins. I'll be bringing my Carrot Soup to Thanksgiving along with a french cheese plate (to go along with the bottles of beaujolais my father-in-law hasn't stop talking about!), so these will be perfect for the snacking and appetizing going on before dinner.

Instructions for inkjet-transfer thanksgiving place mats HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails