Thursday, April 19, 2012

For the Win! Milwaukee's Best Fashion Blog



A big thanks to those readers, friends and family who voted for Cream City and Sugar in the Shepherd Express' Best of the Web Awards. I took home the gold for Best Fashion Blog, and the runner-up spots for Best Personal Blog and Best Neighborhood Blog. In addition to the sweet charging station I won at last night's awards party, I got to hang out with some cool people, eat some mini Sobelman's burgers and Milwaukee Cupcake Co. cupcakes. Pretty sweet, indeed, if you ask me. For the big night, I searched high and low for a good outfit to wear to the dang thing. And on my last stop, after hitting up imaginable store in Milwaukee, I found the perfect thing; RED JEANS. I was about to give up but decided to check out Boutique Vieux et Nouveau (BVEN) on Brady Street and am so glad I did. If you go, Heidi, the owner is great at helping you find exactly what you need.

My final look was an Old Navy chambray top, red Goodtime Premium jeans, Banana republic bangle bracelet, Kate Spade earrings, Kate Spade pocketbook and nude high heel sandals from Target. For this low-key event, I gave myself a pat on the back for dressing nice, but not over the top.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails