Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good thing I had my coffee today



I brewed up a pot of Valentine Coffee this morning to charge me up for a marathon of errands that included clothes shopping, hair-doing, event-going, and dinner-eating. I picked up a pound of the Papau New Guinea blend while at Groppi's last week; because a) they're a small, local coffee roaster and I love me some local. and b) I liked the packaging; I'm a patsy for anything pretty. And the verdict is: nice! I love Alterra, but secretly water it down because of my caffeine sensitivity. My mind wants dark, strong, bold coffee but my body says too much. I get the crazy shakes after two cups. Alternatively, the Papau blend is milder, but still full-bodied. So no shakes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails