Monday, April 30, 2012

Listening to: The Head and the Heart



"Down In The Valley" ranks high on my list of best road trip songs. Not only is it about traveling, but the rhythm builds and barrels on like an anthem for a lonely wanderer.

AND....did you notice TURNER HALL BALLROOM in the music video?? There are some clips from set up, soundcheck, and bits from their show this past spring. Don't you just love the burnt out wooden beauty of Turner Hall - it's a great music venue so I'm not surprised this band filmed there. I'm a big fan.

I even had my wedding at Turner Hall.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I'm so bummed I missed that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I awarded your blog the Liebster Award :)
    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1537025478716245011#editor/target=post;postID=3923347004469938887

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails