Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Out and About: Monograham Paper

Last week I took a little field trip to Delafield to check out Monograham Paper & Gifts. I was in desperate need of good birthday cards and upcoming Mother's Day cards. And I was in luck. Monograham was chock-full of beautiful designed items. They carry the lines I love like Rifle Paper Co., Knot & Bow, Field Notes, Bellocq Tea, Smock, and Baggu. Suffice to say, I was going nuts!! I found the selection to be far better than Broadway Paper, so I'll be making the hike "out west" whenever I need to stock up again.
Check out Monograham's large 4 room store in downtown Delafield at 719 Genessee St. They're open 10am - 5pm Tuesday - Saturday and for appointments. They do great custom invites which you can see on their website and blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is my all time favorite boutique in the entire metro and outer Milwaukee area - their stocks changes regularly enough and if I need to treat myself or a gift for someone this is where I head!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails