Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Backyard discovery: Brick 3 Pizza


I ate there for the second time tonight; I had the Lasagna Pizza (ground beef, cheddar cheese, parmesan, and ricotta cheese) pictured above

Now, I hesitated to get too excited about this place or adding it to my list of recommended places to eat. It opened up in the middle of the recession, the first time I went it wasn't all that busy, and it's in a neighborhood with a pretty high turnover rate for businesses. Hower, after the great reviews over the past few months and Matt's nod to its ability to consistently make good pizza, I think this place is gonna make it. The multiple plasma TVs showing NBA games get high marks from dudes. They have the most creative pizza menu I've seen in a long time (eg. Lasagna Pizza, Philly Cheesesteak Pizza, Baked Potato Pizza, Mac 'N Cheese Pizza, Goat Cheese Pizza, Pesto Chicken Pizza). I like thin crust pizza, but this is a good thinly hand tossed style that they heat up in these big ol' ovens that make the bottom of the pizza nice and golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails