Monday, October 19, 2009

Desperate Housewives Style: Bree Van De Kamp


I was working out today with my new best friend and catching up on last week's Desperate Housewives episode on hulu.com. Bree Van De Kamp - Hodge is such a great character: a mix of Martha Stewart and Sarah Palin. She's neurotic, driven, fussy, and she always has perfect manners. Whenever I go to stores like Williams-Sonoma or watch Martha Stewart make some crazy complicated housewarming gift, I think of Bree. Here are some other things that make me think of Bree:















































































Pictures from: Lilly Pulitzer, Jimmy Choo, Longeberger baskets, 1800Flowers Martha Stewart Collection, Hable Construction, NRA, Restoration Hardware, Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails